Full-Stack Java Developer (m/f)
MINTANO is a Düsseldorf based technology startup company, focusing on innovative social media software solutions. Together with well-known national and international clients – primarily within the automotive, lifestyle and retail industry – we develop spectacular and effective social media campaigns based on our marketing tools.
Starting as soon as possible we’re looking for a full-stack Java developer (m/f) with passion for beautiful software and startups.
- Design, develop and test scalable and secure web-based solutions.
- Integrate and enhance customer service.
- Design solutions and integrate with third-party systems including social media APIs (e.g. Instagram, Twitter).
- Research, implement, update and customize modules and plug-ins.
- Troubleshoot issues and optimize performance with web server, database, security, network, and web technologies.
- Track, analyze, document, and fix reported bugs.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Practice quality standards.
What we offer
- Your own area of responsibility with a high degree of autonomy.
- Relaxed startup working environment with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making.
- Steep learning curve and support by an experienced team.
- Valuable contacts within the local startup ecosystem.
- Plenty of interesting events.
Skills and qualities
- 2-5 years of software development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience with high available fault tolerant distributed systems.
- Experience in Java and the JVM ecosystem.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with REST web services.
- Experience of managing and promoting effective use of Git.
- Experience developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications.
- Agile development.
- Interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills in English. German would be cool!
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic & able to work independently as well as collaboratively under critical time frames with maturity, dependability and a great attitude.
- Desire to learn and innovate.
- Be self-motivated and thrive working both independently and on a team.
If the above sounds like something you can imagine yourself doing and being committed to, please email us your application documents with the reference „Full-Stack Java Developer“. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Contact: Alexander Mihailovski
Phone: +49 (0)211 7817 8935
Art: Full-time position
Scope of time: 40h/week